Hi y’all! Today I am doing a somewhat different post. I wouldn’t normally write about something like this since there are so many Orlando news blogs and accounts out there reporting on events like this. BUT, I didn’t hear about it until late in September last year and missed out on this great deal. So, I figured I’d write a post to share this opportunity with you all!
For those of you who haven’t heard of it, Magical Dining is an “event” going into its 14th year here in Orlando. From August 23rd (today) through September 30th you can book at over 120 restaurants in the area that are offering a $35 three-course pre-fixe dinner! The best part is that $1 from each meal served will go to local charity. It’s a great chance to try something new, explore the city, and give back a little.
You can search through the whole list of restaurants HERE. No matter what part of the city you want to dine in, there’s something for you! Whether it’s Downtown, Winter Park, Restaurant Row, or even Orlando theme parks, you’re sure to find something. There are all different cuisines offered as well – from seafood to fondue to Italian to steak.
Some of the highlights (in my opinion) are the following:
– Wine Bar George (Disney Springs – allows you to pick 2 items for the “Main Course”)
– The Edison (Disney Springs)
– Morimoto Asia (Disney Springs)
– Maria & Enzo’s (Disney Springs)
– Paddlefish (Disney Springs)
– Jaleo (Disney Springs – also offering 5 courses instead of 3)
– Sharks Underwater Grill (SeaWorld – no admission required, plus you are allowed to explore the park after your dinner. Must email to make reservation.)
– The Capital Grille (International Drive)
– The Melting Pot (Restaurant Row and Longwood)
When you select a restaurant from the search you’re able to see their menu selection as well, so you’re sure to find a menu you’ll enjoy. You can even make reservations from the Magical Dining website! A few things to keep in mind are that prices do not include tax/tip, you must request the special Magical Dining menu upon arrival at the restaurant, and reservations are suggested.
I hope y’all enjoyed this short, yet informative, blog post. I just wanted to share this great deal with you all! We already booked our dinner for Jaleo and we can’t wait to try it. Let me know down below if you’d like to take advantage of Magical Dining and where you’d like to go!
Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.