Have you heard the news? After Party Sale is now a thing of the past for Lilly lovers! I was a bit in shock when I heard the news. But no worries, there is now a sale of a different name.
Next week, Lilly Pulitzer will hold the first ever Sunshine Sale!
Here are some details you may want to know – as well as some tips and tricks for shopping the sale.
- The sale will be ONLINE starting around 8am EST on Monday, September 13th and ends at 11:59pm on Tuesday, September 14th
- You can also shop the sale in select stores for “ONE DAY ONLY” on Sunday, September 12th starting at 9am (click here for a list of participating stores – contact your local Signature Store to see if they are participating)
- There will be multiple waves of product put out throughout the online sale, so you may want to browse a few times over the course of the two days
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $25, so no need to wait to purchase everything at once – items do sell out fast
- Make sure you create an account on Lilly Pulitzer’s website – if you already have one, be sure you know your username/password off the top of your head, or have your device save your login information
- I recommend saving an address and card on file for a faster checkout process (items will automatically be removed from your cart as they sell out)
- I also recommend using multiple devices the day of – Lilly uses a virtual queue during the sale and having multiple devices can help you get into the sale sooner (in my experience, just because you logged in on one device sooner does not mean it will reach the front of the line faster)
- Log onto the website 5-15 minutes early – reload the page consistently before 8am until the page notifies you that you are in the virtual queue.
- Just because you checked out with something does not mean you’re guaranteed it – some items may be oversold and they will be cancelled from your order at a later time (this is why I recommend shopping in-store if possible)
- Items are not returnable – no refunds, no exchanges, no edits
- Due to the high volume of orders, some packages take well over a month to ship (this is another reason I recommend going in-store)
I think that just about covers anything! Remember – it is just clothes! If you shop in-store or have to contact customer service, please remember to be kind to employees and fellow shoppers – it can be a super stressful sale. If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment or reach out to me on Instagram – I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you!