Here are my 5 Little Luxuries for the preppy lady in your life! You truly can’t go wrong with any of these. I once again hope my boyfriend is reading this to get some ideas for this Christmas lol. Enjoy!
1. Monogrammed Beaded Necklace – I came across a little Instagram shop called Shelly’s Southern Sass (@ShellysSouthernSass). She makes the most beautiful statement necklaces to go with a preppy closet. Her beaded monogrammed necklaces are totally customizable and if I do say so myself, the gold on gold will go with EVERYTHING. These are only $40 and all you need to do is message her to get started with your order. Keep in mind she does customs as well!
2. Lilly Pulitzer Getaway Packable Tote Bag – I received one of these totes while at The Pink Retreat, a Lilly Convention, this past summer. I am OBSESSED with it. I had always seen them in store and been curious about them. But I had no clue I would use it so much if I had one. The best part? It totally collapses into itself so you can take it anywhere! I always pack it when we go on trips for any extra baggage I may return with. And it is a great carry-on bag. These go for $68 at Lilly Pulitzer, and you can even add a monogram for $10 more.
3. Vineyard Vines T-Shirt – I used to work for Vineyard Vines but before that I was still a HUGE fan of the brand. And honestly working for them made me fall even more in love with them. I am ADDICTED to their t-shirts, they are so soft and get softer with time. But honestly I prefer the men’s more than the women’s because I like a non-fitted style. I wear a size S in their long sleeve men’s and an XS in the short sleeve. There are always a huge variety of colors, styles, and designs, you’ll find something for everyone on your list! Also, a heads up that VV always gives 25% off on Black Friday weekend AND if you call into a store they will ship it to you and gift wrap it to you for free! I recommend the Worth Ave, Palm Beach location (that’s where I worked 😉 ). T-shirts typically range from $42-$48.
4. J.Crew Vest– I have been shopping at J.Crew since junior high. And over the years I’ve developed more of a liking to the J.Crew Factory/Mercantile stores over the normal J.Crew. Not only for the price, but the style as well. Vests are a huge staple for my wardrobe in the fall and winter, and I can never have too many! J.Crew Factory offers so many cute ones and they’re always having amazing sales. Their vests range regular price from $59.50-$74.50. Like I said they are ALWAYS having sales so I suggest you sign up for their email list. AND if you or someone you know is a student they give and extra student discount ON TOP of all other discounts!
5. Christmas Cosmetic Gift Set – Every year I walk into Ulta and ~swoon~ over all of the pretty Holiday makeup collections. I am definitely not a makeup obsessed girl. In fact I RARELY purchase new makeup. I would say about once a year I get a palette and I get “necessities” like foundation and mascara as needed. The Holiday makeup kits are starting to roll out and there’s always some great deals! The one I featured is the Too Faced Tutti Frutti Christmas Fruit Cake Makeup Collection for only $30 exclusively at Ulta. I really like Too Faced products because they are cruelty free and it is great quality!
Those were my 5 little luxuries for the Preppy Lady in your life! I hope you got some inspiration from this post. Be sure to leave a comment with your favorite gift ideas and even share your own ideas! Also don’t forget to subscribe to my email list to stay updated on my new posts.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. There are affiliate links included in this post. I do not take rights for any of the photos shared. I took all photos from the links given.