Welcome to my holiday gift guide for preppy ladies! Of course you don’t have to have a “preppy” style to like these items. This category is definitely stuff I would like for myself (I hope my boyfriend is reading this), and I consider myself to have a preppy style. I hope you enjoy these gifts under $25!
1. Beautickled Scrunchies – I came across these on Instagram, (make sure you follow me @TheNorthernPrepster), and I instantly made an order! This Instagram is run by a sweet lady named Denise Johnson. She makes these adorable scrunchies/bracelets from authentic Lilly Pulitzer fabric. Unfortunately at this time she doesn’t have a website or Etsy shop. But you can DM her on Instagram (@beautickled) to place an order and see what fabrics are available! These are super affordable at $5-$8 each and shipping is fair as well! Shipping is $3.50 for up to 5 scrunchies. So head to her Instagram, place an order, and show some love!
2. Cora’s Den Monogrammed Necklace – I have wanted a monogrammed necklace since I was in junior high. Unfortunately I could never find anywhere affordable to purchase one. Monogrammed necklaces can be over $100, but thankfully I found Cora’s Den before splurging! Her necklaces are around $12-$20 each. Such a steal! I currently have 3 necklaces from her (2 of which she kindly gifted me) and I wear them almost every day. I get SOOOO many compliments on them. She has dozens of designs, everything is customizable, you pick your font, color (she has every color in the rainbow, glitter, matte, mirrored, even Lilly patterns), chain size & color, EVERY DETAIL. She has Mickey monograms for Disney lovers. Scroll around, I’m sure you’ll find the perfect gift!
3. The Makeup Eraser – This tool has CHANGED MY LIFE. I always hated wearing makeup purely because taking it off is always a pain in the butt. Wasting so much money on remover wipes and liquids, it adds up! I heard about the Makeup Eraser and was hesitant. But I got one and I am a believer! It takes EVERYTHING off with just water super quickly and easily. To clean you just throw it in the washing machine. This is only $20 and I personally have this limited edition flamingo one that comes with a makeup bag.
4. Alpaca Socks – This may not be a gift idea you have heard before lol. But I am a HUGE fan of all things alpaca. Please let it be clear that alpaca fleece is harvested from alpacas when it is long, and it does not harm the alpaca! I fell in love with alpaca goods in my junior year of high school. My boyfriend at the time had an Aunt who owned an alpaca farm so I had all the swag lol. Socks, hats, gloves, scarves, and a TON of yarn to knit with. Alpaca is so incredibly soft, warm, AND hypoallergenic. I break out my socks every fall and winter. They go so well with Bean Boots AND they actually keep you warm! The site linked I will be honest I know nothing about. But alpaca socks typically run $20-$30. If you have an alpaca farm near you I recommend supporting your local small business! I think this is a great gift because someone wouldn’t normally spend $20 on a pair of socks for themselves. BUT it will be something they love!
5. Monogrammed Baseball Cap – I love getting monogrammed items, but somehow I still don’t have a monogrammed baseball cap. And if I’m being honest I wear baseball caps a lot! Monogrammed hats are pretty easy to find online. But I found this Etsy shop that sells them for only $15 and the reviews are great. They also have a ton of colors and you get to choose your monogram style. Don’t get overcharged by big brands, shop small!
Those were my 5 stocking stuffers for the Preppy Lady in your life! I hope you got some inspiration from this post. Be sure to leave a comment with your favorite gift ideas and even share your own ideas! Also don’t forget to subscribe to my email list to stay updated on my new posts.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. There are affiliate links included in this post. I do not take rights for any of the photos shared. I took all photos from the links given.