Here is the final installment of my Disney lovers portion of the gift guide! These items are all over $75 so they are definitely splurge items. Great for spoiling your favorite Disney fan this holiday season! Enjoy!
1. Minnie Style Luggage – I know I could definitely use some new luggage. I’ve been using my parent’s despite having moved out almost 3 years ago and I live over 1,000 miles away lol. This Minnie style luggage from American Tourister is just so cute! There are two sizes, a 21″ and a 28″. At the time I am writing this they seem to be on sale on Amazon. The smaller one is currently $75 and the large is $100. This is great because you can get one or the set! Luggage is definitely one of those items we could all use a new set of, but we hate buying ourselves. There are also other Disney styles available in the links provided.
2. The Partners Statue – Okay, okay, so it isn’t a FULL SIZE Partners Statue. But how cool is this? This iconic statue can be found in Disney Parks all over the world! Perfect for the Disney lover on both coasts and internationally. This 9″ statue is $160 from ShopDisney.
3. LEGO Disney Castle – This one is truly a HUGE splurge! I actually have this and it isn’t your every day LEGO set, and it’s ages 16+ for a reason. We bought this in March 2017 and just finished it earlier this year. In total time it probably took us about 20hrs to build. But this is really awesome! The details are crazy and there is nods to all of the Disney Princess movies inside. A great family gift for sure! This will run you $349.99…. Yeah, definitely a spectacular splurge! You can get this in LEGO stores nationwide, LEGO’s website, and at Disney World and Disneyland (we managed to get 10% off with our AP).
4. Disney Tour – Does your favorite Disney lover have a trip coming up? How fun would it be to gift them a Disney Resort EXPERIENCE. They do truly have this for all budgets, but I’m showing one of the more moderately ones for Disney World, and a more expensive option for DLR. Tours like Behind the Seeds at WDW start at only $20 for kids and $25 for adults or The Magic Behind Our Steam Tour for $54. Also keep in mind some tours change seasonally and WDW definitely has more tour offerings than DLR. The classic Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Walt Disney World is $99 a person and lasts 5 hours! They’ll show you all the secrets around the Magic Kingdom and it is truly a once in a lifetime experience. The Walk in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps tour at DLR is (I believe after some research) $109 per person. You can either book these experiences for your loved one or get a Disney gift card for the dollar amount!
5. Tsum Tsum Plush Advent Calendar – I have wanted one of these the past few years, but I just haven’t bit the bullet! Not all Disney lovers are going to be into Tsum Tsums, but this is just too cute and festive to not put on the list. This advent calendar comes with 25 mini sized plushes and costs $129.95. I know, it’s a lot. But this IS the spectacular splurges section. I think this would also be a fun family gift and an alternative to individual advent calendars. You can even see what plushes are included by scrolling through the pictures in the link!
Thanks so much for reading this gift guide! I hope you got some ideas and inspiration. Let me know in the comments what your favorite item is that you would like to give or receive. And let me know your ideas for spectacular splurges. As always, don’t forget to subscribe to my email list in order to get notified of a new post. Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. There are affiliate links included in this post. I do not take rights for any of the photos shared. I took all photos from the links given.
Another great blog post! I have really enjoyed reading these?Now I just need to win the lottery to get these for my family, LOL How many/What behind the scene tours have you done? I have always wanted to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour.
Thank You for doing these posts ❤️
Merry Christmas ?
Thank you so much, Beth! I’m glad to hear that. I actually have never done any Disney tours! I know, crazy! I’ve done excursions while on the Disney Cruise Line but that is a whole other world. My parents have done the segway tour at Fort Wilderness, but unfortunately I was too young at the time. I really want to do one soon though!
I love the Tsums! I got the vinyl tsum count down last year, maybe it’s time to splurge for the plus one!
The past two years I have gotten the vinyl ones as well! But I LOVE the plush one… Trying to twist Grant’s arm lol
I would have never thought about gifting a Disney tour! That is such a fun and thoughtful gift! I FOR SURE could use some Disney luggage and this year that is on the top of my list ?❤️❤️ I love every item you suggested!!
I love giving and receiving experiences! It’s something no one normally thinks about. Grant got me tickets to Mamma Mia Farewell Tour a few years ago for my birthday and I wish I could go back in time to that night. But girl, I need new luggage so bad lol. Thanks for reading!
Renay Kraft says
Love, love, love the suitcase! I would be afraid the airlines would ruin it but I am willing to take the chance!
Yeah I don’t blame you! That’s why I personally love hard luggage. They get dirty but all of the scuffs easily come off with a magic eraser.
Annamarie V says
The Advent calendar is a wonderful gift idea, I have a great niece that I want to get one for and make it a yearly tradition.
What an awesome tradition! Love that idea
My little one would love the advent calender. So fun!
Yes! I love advent calendars. I really think it is something the whole family can enjoy.
I really want that LEGO castle!
Our’s is so awesome! It took so long to build but the finished product is amazing.