Here is the final installment of my Disney lovers portion of the gift guide! These items are all over $75 so they are definitely splurge items. Great for spoiling your favorite Disney fan this holiday season! Enjoy!
1. Minnie Style Luggage – I know I could definitely use some new luggage. I’ve been using my parent’s despite having moved out almost 3 years ago and I live over 1,000 miles away lol. This Minnie style luggage from American Tourister is just so cute! There are two sizes, a 21″ and a 28″. At the time I am writing this they seem to be on sale on Amazon. The smaller one is currently $75 and the large is $100. This is great because you can get one or the set! Luggage is definitely one of those items we could all use a new set of, but we hate buying ourselves. There are also other Disney styles available in the links provided.
2. The Partners Statue – Okay, okay, so it isn’t a FULL SIZE Partners Statue. But how cool is this? This iconic statue can be found in Disney Parks all over the world! Perfect for the Disney lover on both coasts and internationally. This 9″ statue is $160 from ShopDisney.
3. LEGO Disney Castle – This one is truly a HUGE splurge! I actually have this and it isn’t your every day LEGO set, and it’s ages 16+ for a reason. We bought this in March 2017 and just finished it earlier this year. In total time it probably took us about 20hrs to build. But this is really awesome! The details are crazy and there is nods to all of the Disney Princess movies inside. A great family gift for sure! This will run you $349.99…. Yeah, definitely a spectacular splurge! You can get this in LEGO stores nationwide, LEGO’s website, and at Disney World and Disneyland (we managed to get 10% off with our AP).
4. Disney Tour – Does your favorite Disney lover have a trip coming up? How fun would it be to gift them a Disney Resort EXPERIENCE. They do truly have this for all budgets, but I’m showing one of the more moderately ones for Disney World, and a more expensive option for DLR. Tours like Behind the Seeds at WDW start at only $20 for kids and $25 for adults or The Magic Behind Our Steam Tour for $54. Also keep in mind some tours change seasonally and WDW definitely has more tour offerings than DLR. The classic Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Walt Disney World is $99 a person and lasts 5 hours! They’ll show you all the secrets around the Magic Kingdom and it is truly a once in a lifetime experience. The Walk in Walt’s Disneyland Footsteps tour at DLR is (I believe after some research) $109 per person. You can either book these experiences for your loved one or get a Disney gift card for the dollar amount!
5. Tsum Tsum Plush Advent Calendar – I have wanted one of these the past few years, but I just haven’t bit the bullet! Not all Disney lovers are going to be into Tsum Tsums, but this is just too cute and festive to not put on the list. This advent calendar comes with 25 mini sized plushes and costs $129.95. I know, it’s a lot. But this IS the spectacular splurges section. I think this would also be a fun family gift and an alternative to individual advent calendars. You can even see what plushes are included by scrolling through the pictures in the link!
Thanks so much for reading this gift guide! I hope you got some ideas and inspiration. Let me know in the comments what your favorite item is that you would like to give or receive. And let me know your ideas for spectacular splurges. As always, don’t forget to subscribe to my email list in order to get notified of a new post. Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. There are affiliate links included in this post. I do not take rights for any of the photos shared. I took all photos from the links given.