Hey y’all! I’m so excited to show you the stocking stuffers I’ll be giving to the Disney lovers in my life this holiday season. You don’t have to live near Disney World like me in order to snag gifts from Disney Parks. Download the Shop Disney Parks app to get park merch sent right to your door! I will also be sharing some of my favorite small shop merch in this post as well.
1. Magical Straw Buddies from Shimmering Splendid Ear Co. – I came across these on Instagram (make sure you follow me @thenorthernprepster, @flyingelephantapparel) and thought they were just darling! These are perfect to show your love for Disney in and out of the parks! These little guys are only $5.50 and they even sell reusable straws to purchase with your buddies. They also have a huge array of designs and colors to choose from. (Pst, they even have Harry Potter themed buddies).
2. MagicBand Buddy from Believe Dream Imagine – This is another clever creation I come across on Instagram. The kids who run this business are truly genius. These little guys are an alternative to MagicBands that are used at Walt Disney World. You remove the puck in your MagicBand and place it in one of these “buddies.” While you can’t use these at Disneyland, they do sell plain “pucks” that can be customized with your initial and you can rock as a normal keychain. They have DOZENS of designs for Marvel fans, Star Wars fans, or even classic Disney fans. The average price is around $12.
3. Mouse Keychains from PreppyEssentials – Yes, I am giving myself a shameless plug lol. I have a whole Etsy shop filled with fun keychains for Disney lovers and Preppy lovers alike! These mouse ones are only $8 each. Check out everything here. Everything I make is 100% customizable! If you don’t see something, DM me and we can get started on a custom. I also offer discounts on orders of 5 or more. Also check out our website for Disney inspired t-shirts that are also under $25 here.
4. Wishes Candle Co. Candle – These handmade candles are Disney inspired and have all of your favorite scents from Disney resorts, snacks, attractions, and more! The best part? There is a mystery trading pin inside each one! It is so fun and if candles aren’t your Disney lovers favorite they have wax tarts, car air fresheners, fragrance sprays, and tea candles. Full size candles are $18-$19 and other items range in price.
5. Fun Disney Socks – These socks aren’t only perfect for a Disney lover, but they also scream winter! I love the buffalo plaid meets Mickey. These are from the 90th Anniversary collaboration with Forever 21. There are other styles to choose from as well, but these are my personal favorite, and they’re only $3.90. I could totally picture these rolled into a cute Disney mug as a small gift for a Disney loving friend! And I know that socks aren’t the most original stocking stuffer idea. But would you be disappointed for getting this pair of socks for Christmas? I wouldn’t…
So there are my picks for stocking stuffers for Disney lovers! The options are pretty endless with this honestly. Other fun ideas would be pins, Alice in Wonderland tea they sell in the parks, or Joffrey’s coffee for a coffee lover. Drop a comment with what you would like to give or receive this holiday season! Also drop your small gift ideas for Disney lovers. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! And don’t forget to subscribe to my email list to be notified when I post a new blog.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. There are affiliate links included in this post. I do not take rights for any of the photos shared. I took all photos from the links given.